At Kamal Nath’s Oath, Predecessor Shivraj Singh Chouhan Wins HeartsDecember 17, 2018
Justice Hidayatullah Memorial Case Comment Writing Competition, 2019 organised by Law CornerDecember 20, 2018
2nd JUS-NATIONAL ARTICLE WRITING COMPETITION, 2019[Prize upto Rs 4500]
- Eligibility of Contestants: The competition is open for all the students of College from any university and school pursuing students.
- Eligibility Work: Work submitted must be unpublished. Work may be simultaneously submitted elsewhere, but if it is published or accepted prior to the judging, it will be disqualified from the competition.
- Article Topics
Authors can select any topic related to law and management
- The word limit per submission is maximum of 1200 words including footnotes and citations.
- Submission should be made in MS word file format.
- All submissions must be typed and adhere to the following requirements:
- a. Font: Times New Roman;
- b. Font size: 12;
- c. Line Spacing: 1.5;
- d. Alignment: Justified;
- e. Margin: 1̎ on all sides.
- The language of the article should be English only.
Multiple Submissions: Applicants may submit multiple applications in one or more genres. However, each application must be complete with entry fee. Each submission must be uploaded separately.
- The participants must send their submissions through e-mail only at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email as “Submission- 2nd Jus Imperator NATIONAL ARTICLE WRITING COMPETITION, 2019”.
- The submissions must be original. No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under the consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere. Plagiarism of any sort will result in immediate disqualification.
- Jus Imperator reserves all the rights related to the article. The authors by submitting their articles would be deemed to have divested the copyright to 2nd Jus Imperator National Article Writing Competition, 2019
1The submissions must be accompanied by a separate word document mentioning the following details:
- a) Name of the Author
- b) Theme of the article
- c) Title of the Article
- d) Year of Study and Course
- e) Name and address of the Institution
- f) Contact Number and E-mail
Registration fee and other details:
- There is Rs 200 registration fee for the competition.
- Registration fees submit trough Paytm : 8349076187(mention your name and send screenshot of that receipt attached with article)
- The competition is open for all the students of higher school and colleges.
- Only one article per participant is permitted.
PRIZES AND CERTIFICATES
- 1st Prize: 2000 INR and Certificate of Merit.
- 2nd Prize: 1500 INR and Certificate of Merit.
- 3rd Prize: 1000 INR and Certificate of Merit.
- Certificate of participation will be given to all the participants.
Best article will be published on website
- The last date for submission for article is 31st January, 2019 .
QUERIES AND CLARIFICATIONS
- For queries and clarifications please write to email@example.com
- Kindly mention the subject of the mail as “Query- 2nd JUS IMPERATOR NATIONAL ARTICLE WRITING COMPETITION,2019”
- Or contact:
Mr. Rajat Godha :- 8349076187