Justice Hidayatullah Memorial Case Comment Writing Competition, 2019 organised by Law CornerDecember 20, 2018
Consensual sex between live-in partners does not amount to rape if man fails to marry woman: Supreme CourtJanuary 2, 2019
3rd National Essay Writing Competition, 2019 [Prizes Worth Rs. 30,000]: Register by Jan 30, 2019
About Lex Assisto
Lex Assisto is an independent and interactive platform where we simplify the legal process and assist people in the finest and most effective manner. Our vision is to make legal experience unique by rendering services of high quality, cost- effective and on demand for every need.
We are actively involved in spreading legal awareness, legal education and legal information all across the globe which will be used as a tool for advancement of public good and legal assistance. We are a technology driven platform aiming to promote a rule of law and social justice across the nation by providing free legal aid and legal assistance to the underprivileged and needy people.
- Eligibility of Contestants:Open to all students enrolled in any undergraduate or post-graduate course.
- Themes & Issues
Emerging Legal Scenario In Modern India (Participants are free to frame there sub-themes accordingly).
- All the entries must be typewritten and in not more than 1500 words excluding footnotes.
- Co-authorship is not allowed.
- The submission must be made only in *.doc or *.docx format to “email@example.com” in the stipulated period.
- The content should be the original work of writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication.
- 19th Edition of Bluebook should be followed for citation.
- All submissions must be typed and adhere to the following requirements:
- a. Font: Times New Roman;
- b. Font size: 12;
- c. Line Spacing: 1.5;
- d. Alignment: Justified;
- e. Margin: 1̎ on all sides.
Judgment will be based on the following parameters:
- Quality of language
Registration fee and other details:
- There is Rs 150 registration fee for the competition.
- For payment and other details visit : https://lexassisto.com/3newc19/
- Registration will be taken only by 30th January, 2019, 11:59:59 PM..
QUERIES AND CLARIFICATIONS
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us at: +91 85049-51904